Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 23, 2012

Info Post
 My favorite passage in the New Testament is the one where Jesus calms the storm. I wish I could have been in the boat with Peter and the others; I would love to see that event. And this was a historical event, not one of Jesus' parables.

 Anyway, I can say without exaggeration that my life has been stormy. And I would like Jesus to calm the storm in my home and in my heart. Painting the ocean does give me peace and gratification. Living in the desert I long for the ocean, having grown up in Florida, and my life dream being to live by the sea - doesn't really matter which sea, though I'd prefer not a bitter cold climate. Just sayin.'

  9" x 12", Oil on Canvas, $225.00

Please check out my CHALLENGE 60 Page which contains several paintings priced at $60. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment