Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Info Post

10"x20" Canvas Panel, Oil and Acrylic, $60
Today is Day 41 of CHALLENGE 60, 
so for 19 more days I have several paintings
priced at $60 for my private fundraiser
for friends in need of financial help and emotional support.
A huge thank you to those who have purchased from this
endeavor of mine.
Together we have been able to give around $300 to unexpecting recipients, whose eyes fill with tears
that strangers are donating money to their cause.
Their "cause" is their precious child who spent 5 weeks in ICU
with several extremely serious, life-threatening issues.
She is recovering but has a long way to go.

Also a plug for Village Coffee Roastery who has THE BEST COFFEE, LATTES, CAPPACINOS, and
FRESHLY BAKED-ON-THE-PREMISES GOODIES, QUICHES, MUFFINS, ETC.
Go to 8129 N. Hayden Rd. #E104, tell them Amy Whitehouse sent you -
and I'm sure you'll get the royal treatment - and they'll say "You mean Amy Winehouse?  I thought she died."  And the erudite conversation will take off from there.

I went in Monday, that would have been yesterday, well it just turned into Wednesday which means I'm up way too late.  Anyway I was cheerfully greeted with,
"You sold another painting, Amy!"
I just love going there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment