Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, September 30, 2012

Info Post

24" x 30," Mixed Media, $600

This painting was such a delight to put together.
My studio looked like a tornado had struck,
papers everywhere, paints, jars of water, brushes,
gold leaf particles drifting around...
wait a minute...it looks like that most of the week.
I do clean up before my Saturday art classes.
Speaking of which, my students were on fire yesterday.
Here is one finished by Matt:


Doesn't it look like a Monet that you would see in Paris?
I am so totally impressed with this young man.

But getting back to ME,
if you would love to have the above mixed media painting in your home,
please get in touch with me at amy.whitehouse@me.com

If you would love to have Matt's painting,
you'll have to go through me too.
I think I've just decided to be his agent.

Have a great week
and do something creative EVERY DAY THIS WEEK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment